BSc: Physics, Rrazi University, Kermanshah, Iran, 1988
MSc: Meteorology, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran, 1996
PhD: Atmospheric Physics, UMIST, Manchester, UK, 2004
Analytical Mechanics 1
English for the Students of Physics
Heat and Thermodynamics
Dynamic Meteorology 1
Synoptic Meteorology 1
Physical Meteorology 1
Atmospheric Physics 1
Atmospheric Physics 2
Boundary Layer Climates
Aerosol - cloud interactions
1) The interaction of urban aerosol and trace gases with orographic clouds., J. Sahraei, The Aerosol Society, Lancaster University, UK, April 2002.
2) The effects of anthropogenic aerosols on the orographic clouds., J Sahraei, Symposium Eurotrace 2, Garmisch- Partenkirchen, Mumich, Germany, 2002.
3) Manchester airport and urban Air quality., J. Sahraei., The Aerosol Society, Reading University, UK, April 2003.
4) Introduction to modeling & simulation and their usage in meteorological forecasting., J. Sahraei., Proceeding of the 10th Iranian students' seminar in Europe, Glasgow University, UK, , 2003.
5) Changing cloud microphysics by addition of sea-salt particles., J. Sahraei, K. N. Bower, T. W. Choularton and J. Latham., The Aerosol Society, UMIST - Manchester, UK, April 2004.
6) Amelioration of global warming by controlled enhancement of the albedo and longevity of low-level maritime clouds., Keith Bower, Tom Choularton, John Latham, Jalil Sahraei, Italy, July 2004.
7) Computational assessment of a proposed technique for global warming mitigation via albedo-enhancement of marine stratocumulus clouds. Atmospheric Research; Keith Bower, Tom Choularton, John Latham, Jalil Sahraei, Stephen Salter, 2006.
8) Changing cloud microphysics using sea salt aerosols, 12th Iranian Geophysical Conference, J Sahraei, Feb. 2006.
9) The role of Iranian NGOs in Supporting Chemical Weapons Victims, J. Sahraei, OPCW, The Hague, Holland, November 2007.
10) Evolution of Urban Aerosols, The first Annual Conference, Razi University, 2010.
11) A Statistical-Synoptic Study of Dust Storm in Kermanshah, First International Forum on Natural Airborne Dust in Iran. J Sahraei, S Ghasemi, Z. Atafar, Kermanshah, 23-25 May 2012.
1) J Sahraei (2012), Air Pollution (in Persian), Razi University Publications, Kermanshah, Iran.