Gholam Reza Boroun
School Of sciences
Department of Physics
DEPARTMENT : Physics
SCHOOL : Sciences
UNIVERSITY : Razi University
TEL. No. : (+98)831-427-4556
FAX No. : (+98)831-427-4556
RANK : Assistant professor (2002 – 2010)
: Associated Professor (2010 – till date)
Physics Department, Razi University, Kermanshah
Place of Birth :
Islamabad Gharb, Kermanshah, IRAN
Data of Birth :
September 23, 1972
BS : Physics (Razi University, 1994)
MSc : Physics (Sh. Chamran University, 1998)
Thesis Title : The Aharanof- Bohm effect in Bound state
PhD : Physics (Shiraz University, 2003)
Thesis Title : Calculation of the Proton Structure Functions in Neutral
Current Deep Inelastic Scattering
List of Publications:
1. Extraction of structure function F_2 at low-x from the cross section derivative, Phys. Lett. B528, 239, 2002.
2. Calculation of the gluon distribution function using alternative method for the proton structure function, Comm. Theor. Phys. 40, 551, 2003.
3. Quasi-elastic electron-deuteron scattering and calculation of neutron electromagnetic form factor at Q^2=1.75 to 4.00 (GeV/c)^2, Comm. Theor. Phys. 39, 685, 2003.
4. Charge dependency of strong nuclear force via phase shift analysis of nucleon-nucleon potential, Comm. Theor. Phys. 41, 279, 2004.
5. Solving Schrodinger equation for time dependence Aharanof-Bohm effect, Sh.Chamran University Journal of Science, No.6,P.1,Summer 2000.
6. Extraction of structure function and gluon distribution function at low-x from cross section derivative by Regge behavior, Commun. Theor. Phys. 43, 283, 2005.
7. Calculation of the gluon distribution functions in leading order by Regge behavior at low-x, Commun. Theor. Phys. 44, 891, 2005.
8. A solution of the DGLAP equation for gluon distribution as a function of F_2 and dF_2/dlnQ^2 at low-x, the next to leading order analysis, Chin. Phys. Lett. 23, No. 2, 324, 2006.
9. Calculation of the exponent lambda based on the behavior of steeply rising gluon distribution function at low-x, Acta. Phys. Slovaca, 56, No. 4, 463, 2006.
10. Calculation of longitudinal structure function by Regge-like behavior of gluon distribution function at low-x, Chin. Phys. Lett. 24, No. 5, 1187, 2007.
11. The approximation method for calculation
the exponents of the gluon distribution-
and the structure function-
in the next to leading order analysis,
Phys. Atom. Nucl. 71, No. 6, 1077 (2008).
Solutions of independent DGLAP evolution equations for the gluon distribution and singlet structure functions in the next-to-leading order analysis at low
JETP,106, No. 4, 700 (2008).
Determination of the proton bag radius based on MIT bag model
, International Journal of Theoretical Physics, 12, No. 4, 113 (2008).
Analytical solutions for the reduced cross section and its derivatives at low x based on gluon and structure function exponents
, Lithuanian Journal of Physics, 48, No. 2, 121 (2008).
. Hard-Pomeron behavior of the longitudinal structure function F_L in the next-to-leading-order at low x,
International Journal of
Modern Physics E, 18, No. 1,1 (2009).
16. Shadowing correction to the gluon distribution behavior at small x, Eur. Phys. J. A42, 251 (2009).
Neutron bag radius from the electric and magnetic neutron form factors at Q^2=1.75 - 4 (GeV/c)_2,
International Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol. 14, Issue #1, 1
Analytic approach to the approximate solution of the independent DGLAP evolution equations with respect to the hard-Pomeron behavior
JETP, 112, No. 3, 381 (2011).
19. Analysis of the logarithmic slope of F2 from the Regge gluon density behavior at small x,
JETP, 138, No. 3(9), 1 (2010) .
20. Nonlinear correction to the longitudinal structure function at small x,
Eur. Phys. J. 43, 335 (2010).
Variational and exact solution of the wave function at origin (WFO) for heavy quarkonium by a global potential
Scripta. 80, 065003 (2009).
Analytical approach for the approximate solution of the longitudinal structure function with respect to the GLR-MQ equation at small x,
Phys. Lett. B692, 247 (2010).
Analytical solution of the longitudinal structure function FLin the leading and next-to-leading-order analysis at low
with respect to Laguerre polynomials method,
Nucl. Phys. A857, 42 (2011).
24. NLO corrections to the h
ard Pomeron behavior of the charm structure functions F_c^k (k = 2, L) at low-x,
Nucl. Phys. B857, 143 (2012).
The ratio of the charm structure functions at low-
in DIS with respect to the expansion method,
JETP142, 3(9), 1 (2012).
analysis of the proton structure function from the gluon distribution function,
Phys. Scr. 86, 015101 (2012).
27. The predictions of the charm structure function exponents behavior at low x in deep inelastic scattering
Eur. Phys. Lett., 100, 41001 (2012).
nalysis of the proton longitudinal structure function from the gluon distribution function,
Eur. Phys. J. C72, 2221 (2012).
29. Longitudinal structure function F_L from charm structure function F_2^C
Commun.Theor.Phys.59, 462 (2013).
30. Decoupling of the DGLAP evolution equations at next-to-next-to-leading order (NNLO) at low-x
, Accepted for publication in
Eur. Phys. J. (2013).
31. Laguerre polynomials method in valon model
, Accepted for publication in
1. "Introduction to elementary particles", 2009, Razi Univ. Press., Iran.
Presentation in Conferences:
1. Iranian Annual Physics Conference, 27-30 August 2001, Sabzevar, P.34.
2. Iranian Annual Physics Conference, 25-28 August 2003, Tabriz, P.19.
3. Lecture in the first QCD workshop (IPM), 4-5 Feb. 2004.
XIII International Conference "Selected Problems of Modern Theoretical Physics", 23-27 June, 2008, Dubna, Russia. (Two papers).
Behavior of the longitudinal structure function in NLO analysis at low x, EPS-HEP 2009, Krakow, Poland,16-22 July (2009).
Iranian Annual Physics Conference, 15-18 August 2009, Esfahan, P.1083.
Physics Spring Conference, 5-6 May 2010, Tehran (IPM), P.130.
Two Approaches to the Ratio of the Charm Structure Functions, The XIth International Conference on Heavy Quarks and Leptons, June 11-15, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic.
حريم خصوصي كاربران